Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm YOUR pal.


-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy 
-I'm not your buddy, pal 
-I'm not your pal, guy 
-I'm not your guy, friend 
-I'm not your friend, pal 
-I'm not your pal, buddy 
-I'm not your friend, buddy
-I'm not your buddy, pal
-I'm not your pal, guy
-I'm not your guy, friend
-I'm not your friend, pal
-I'm not your pal, buddy 

9 comments:

  1. O_o

    Well now what in the fuck was that all about?

    Supportin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow me, i added u. i read blogs every day

    http://marketengine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support, following you now.

    http://chscake32.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be your pal, if you be my friend, guy.

    http://demmittenkittensman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. supporting

    http://chscake32.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete